As a ServiceNow Solution Consultant, you will be part of a growing team, working to support, develop and enhance the ServiceNow ITSM/ITOM solution that underpins our growth and innovation as a leading Managed Service Provider.
Solutions Consultant Responsibilities:
• Leading client workshops and eliciting requirements
• Developing stories/use cases and implementing them to agreed design standards
• Configuring bespoke workflows and integrations
• Configuring and customizing ServiceNow adhering to best practice principles, depending on business needs
• Creating technical documentation where required
• Providing technical expertise and support
• Communicating with clients
Solutions Consultant Requirements:
• Certified ServiceNow Administrator
• Certified Implementation Specialist-ITSM
• ServiceNow Certifications nice to have: CSM, Service Portal, CMDB, SAM, HAM, ITOM, ITBM
• ITIL Foundation Certified (optional)
• Proficiency in ServiceNow administration, upgrades, integration, ongoing development within the platform, and problem identification, diagnosis and resolution
Content + Cloud is a leading technology and managed services provider, ranked within the top five European and top 50 global managed services suppliers and operates out of offices in London, Manchester and Cape Town and, via its global partners, in 13 countries across the world. The award-winning company provides a range of services including 24/7 support, cloud services, cyber, ERP software implementation, technology transformation and change projects, strategic consulting and analytics.
Content + Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependent on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.
Location: Manchester or London offices with flexibility to work from home
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £75,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave, Pension contributions (4%), Life Insurance, Income Protection, Birthday Leave, Wedding Leave, Ride to Work scheme and Private Medical & Dental also available. Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities)
You may have experience of the following: Solutions Consultant, Project Management, Technology Solutions, Service Delivery, BPO, Business Process Outsourcing, Solution Development, Client Engagement, Relationship Management, Consultant, Technology Projects, etc.
Ref: 104 609