Time to step up.
As an EE Store Manager, you’ll make the big decisions and the little ones, share your knowledge and learn a thing or two as well, so that anyone who’s anyone wants to work in or visit our store. You’ll look after our people and products to make sure we continue to create a retail experience nobody can beat. And by designing an environment that’s warm and welcoming, you’ll help your people to excel and your customers to enjoy every minute they spend with us. Overseeing one of our stores, you’ll get downright chills about the opportunities the wonderful world of retail can offer you.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and harness new retail opportunities
- Lead, engage and develop your talented and knowledgeable team of people
- Establish a culture of high-performance that focuses on both fiscal and behavioural KPIs
- Create and manage a relaxed, welcoming, customer-focussed environment
- Collaborate with our Regional Managers to create long-term succession strategies
- Have a track record of inspirational leadership
- Demonstrate a history of leading your team to strong commercial results including customer service measures within your store/business unit
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Have experience of building great relationships with stakeholders, sharing knowledge and collaborating with others
- Have established coaching and development skills
- Possess an ability to set and carry out long-term plans
You might even:
- Have experience of supporting change initiatives
- Demonstrate mobility within a local area
- Have experience of managing your own store
What’s in it for you?
- Exceptional career progression in Retail and to other areas of BT with our Aspire internal development programme
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to significantly increase your earnings, depending on your store and team performance
- Competitive healthcare and BT share plans
- 50% discount on an EE mobile package (30% for Friends and Family)
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata) with the opportunity to buy a further 5 days, plus your birthday off
- The chance to win once-in-a-lifetime all-expense-paid trips and prizes
- BT TV, including BT Sport and NOW Entertainment Membership
Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. Our people keep customers happy with great service, and our network, named best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. We’re at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
At EE, we’re creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We’re therefore open to considering flexible working, things like part-time hours or other flexible options. We also offer emergency time off for dependants in addition to generous maternity and paternity leave. It’s our way of helping people find a job that suits them, so talk to us during the recruitment process to find out where you could fit in.
If you’re thinking about working for the UK’s biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories, it could be a great move.