Established in June 2003, COBRA Network (part of PIB Group) is a leading network of independent commercial insurance brokers. Our members benefit from working together in a true partnership, which enables them to compete effectively in an increasingly demanding marketplace.
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. Launched in 2015, we have grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.The Role
The purpose of the role is to effectively manage the relationship of the COBRA Group and COBRA Network with your allocated Member Brokers. You will promote and support the Insurer Partners and Suppliers to COBRA Network Members by communicating product information, appetite and key personnel information.
The ideal candidate will also promote and support COBRA-owned businesses such as a COBRA London Markets Ltd and COBRA Underwriting Agencies Ltd to member Brokers, communicating product information, appetite and key personal information.The Person
We need a positive, charismatic relationship manager with good energy levels, excellent communication skills and a problem-solver with a can-do attitude. The right candidate will have good experience in a Sales/ Relationship Management position for an insurer or Network. You will also have an excellent technical knowledge of insurance products and servicesFurther informationAs well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 954