Supply Chain Analyst
Hours: 09:00 - 18:00
You will be joining a friendly, diligent team work closely together to ensure continued success.
- Learning and development plan
- 25 days holiday
- Birthday bonus
- Anniversary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Medical scheme
- Life insurance 4 x salary
- Perkbox vouchers
- Motivosity reward and recognition system
- Pool table/ Batak/Table football
- Free parking
- Analysing Product Run Rates to determine appropriate purchasing levels, stock holding & identifying trends.
- Analysing & identifying slow moving stock.
- Updating internal systems with Vendor schedules, considering International Trade legislation.
- Reviewing of Sales requirements to ensure all are met where possible.
- Analysis of daily purchasing demands of irregular products.
- Assisting in the development of a more automated demand planning functionality.
- Maintaining a good level of communications and support with all internal and external teams.
- Maintaining price lists in Excel & NetSuite.
- Supporting the Supply Chain Executive Manager.
- Assisting in processing Software Orders as required
- A team player with good interpersonal skills who can work under their own initiative.
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- Innovative thinker/problem solver with a strong critical thinking mind.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to accept rapid changes.
- Ability to drive effort under deadline pressures.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Results-driven and committed to high standards of work.
- Must be willing to cross-pollinate knowledge with the other member of the technical team.
- Ability to document technical problems and resolutions accurately.
- Advantageous to have a good understanding of trading in the international marketplace.
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel.
If you feel this is the right role for you, don't hesitate to apply and get in touch.