- Job Reference: 106143
- Date Posted: 13 January 2022
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: Burnham-on-Sea
- Salary: £12.20 Per Hour
- Sector: Social Care
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
As a Support Worker, you will be key in supporting an adult with complex psychological and physical needs including daily personal care within their own home in the community. We are looking for positive, compassionate, and caring support workers who have the right values and attitude to grow and develop with Gray Healthcare. We are looking for flexible motivated candidates who are willing and have the ability to participate in a Back Up rota when required.
This role can be physically and mentally challenging, therefore a positive attitude, compassion, resilience, and attention to detail are imperative. Working in a Person Centred way is hugely rewarding and empowers the person we support to achieve and reach their potential in life.
Female Support Worker*
Salary: £12.20 per hour
*This post is covered by The Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1, Occupational Requirements
Who will you support:
I am a lady looking for a team of female support workers to support me to live in my own home.
This is a new and exciting time for me, and I need you to be enthusiastic, with a positive outlook on life and have the ability to use proactive strategies effectively to support me to stay safe, build my independence and learn new skills. I require someone who is intrinsically caring, patient and who will communicate with me in a clear and calm way.
What are the rewards:
• Work life balance
• Birthday Leave
• Long Service award
• Wellbeing at work
• Employee discount scheme
• Access to Gray Healthcare’s unique training program
Who are Gray Healthcare:
Gray Healthcare is the UK's leading specialist provider of individually tailored community-based support. Here at Gray Healthcare we believe that no person should remain in an acute or long stay hospital environment for a day longer than is necessary. We do not discriminate with risk history; we work beyond the label and prioritise the individual and their right to live in the community.
We are a company passionate about delivering truly person-centred support and we are guided by our values in all that we do,
• We are inspiring – we believe in providing individualised support that meets peoples’ needs and enables them to achieve their goals.
• We collaborate – we believe that the best outcomes are achieved when we work together with shared aims.
• We are unique – we provide market leading, high quality and bespoke support that exceeds standards.
• We innovate – we challenge ourselves to be pioneering and find new ways to support people better.
• We are honest & transparent – we base our relationships on trust and openness regardless of how uncomfortable this may be.
Location: Burnham On Sea - Somerset
Hours: 36 per week
Job type: Full time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Healthcare Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Community Support Worker, Disability, Disabilities, Care Staff, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, NFP, Third Sector, Autism, Behavioural Support, etc.
Ref: 106 143