- Job Reference: 104857
- Date Posted: 23 November 2021
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: Burton-on-Trent
- Salary: £10.20 Per Hour
- Sector: Social Care
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
As a Support Worker, you will be key in supporting young adult’s complex needs within their own home and within the community. We are looking for positive, compassionate, and caring support workers who have the right values and attitude to grow and develop with Gray Healthcare.
It can be quite a challenging environment at times, so a positive attitude, compassion, resilience, and vigilance are important. But it is hugely rewarding to see people we support improve; being able to do something today that they couldn’t do last week because of you.
Salary: up to £10.20 an Hour
Who will you support?
I am a young Lady looking for a team of support staff to support me to live in my own home.
This is an exciting time for me, and I need you to be enthusiastic, with a positive outlook on life and have the ability to use proactive strategies effectively to support me to stay safe, build my independence and learn new skills.
It is important that I have structure and routine at all times and Staff will need to adapt their personal communication skills to meet my needs. I would also like staff to have a consistent approach and maintain professional boundaries.
I am like to go for walks and visiting café and I enjoy playing on my Xbox and going shopping
What are the rewards?
• Work life balance
• Birthday Leave
• Long Service award
• Wellbeing at work
• Employee discount scheme
• Access to Gray Healthcare’s unique training program
Who are Gray Healthcare?
Gray Healthcare is the UK's leading specialist provider of individually tailored community-based support. Here at Gray Healthcare we believe that no person should remain in an acute or long stay hospital environment for a day longer than is necessary. We do not discriminate with risk history; we work beyond the label and prioritise the individual and their right to live in the community.
We are a company passionate about delivering truly person-centred support and we are guided by our values in all that we do,
• We are inspiring – we believe in providing individualised support that meets peoples’ needs and enables them to achieve their goals.
• We collaborate – we believe that the best outcomes are achieved when we work together with shared aims.
• We are unique – we provide market leading, high quality and bespoke support that exceeds standards.
• We innovate – we challenge ourselves to be pioneering and find new ways to support people better.
• We are honest & transparent – we base our relationships on trust and openness regardless of how uncomfortable this may be.
Location: Burton on Trent
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Healthcare Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Community Support Worker, Disability, Disabilities, Care Staff, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, NFP, Third Sector, Autism, Behavioural Support, etc.
Ref: 104 857