- Job Reference: 103565
- Date Posted: 11 October 2021
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: Gainsborough
- Salary: £19,094
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
I am a gentleman living in my own home and I am looking for female Support Workers who can help me to reach my potential in life.
I will need your support to help keep me safe and empower me to learn new skills and live a meaningful life in my own home. This is a new and exciting time for me, and I would like to be supported by people who are patient and non-judgemental. Routine and consistent approaches are important to me.
I love to go out into the community and baking with my support staff.
Salary: Up to £19,094 per annum
What are we looking for?
As a Support Worker, you will be key in supporting adult’s with complex needs within their own home and within the community. We are looking for positive, compassionate, and caring support workers who have the right values and attitude to grow and develop with Gray healthcare.
It can be quite a challenging environment at times, so a positive attitude, compassion, resilience, and vigilance are important. But it is hugely rewarding to see people we support improve; being able to do something today that they couldn’t do last week because of you.
What are the rewards?
• Work life balance
• Birthday Leave
• Long Service award
• Wellbeing at work
• Employee discount scheme
• Access to Gray Healthcare’s unique training program
Who is Gray Healthcare?
Gray Healthcare is the UK's leading specialist provider of individually tailored community-based support. Here at Gray Healthcare we believe that no person should remain in an acute or long stay hospital environment for a day longer than is necessary. We do not discriminate with risk history; we work beyond the label and prioritise the individual and their right to live in the community.
• We are a company passionate about delivering truly person-centred support and we are guided by our values in all that we do,
• We are inspiring – we believe in providing individualised support that meets peoples’ needs and enables them to achieve their goals.
• We collaborate – we believe that the best outcomes are achieved when we work together with shared aims.
• We are unique – we provide market leading, high quality and bespoke support that exceeds standards.
• We innovate – we challenge ourselves to be pioneering and find new ways to support people better.
• We are honest & transparent – we base our relationships on trust and openness regardless of how uncomfortable this may be.
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Hours: 36 per week
Job type: Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Healthcare Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Community Support Worker, Disability, Disabilities, Care Staff, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, NFP, Third Sector, Autism, Behavioural Support, etc.
Ref: 103 565