- Job Reference: 100715
- Date Posted: 15 July 2021
- Recruiter: Hireful
- Website: https://hireful.co.uk/
- Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
- Salary: £19,094
- Bonus/Benefits: Excellent Benefits
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
As a Support Worker, you will be key in supporting an adult with complex psychological and physical needs including daily personal care within their own home in the community. We are looking for positive, compassionate, and caring support workers who have the right values and attitude to grow and develop with Gray Healthcare.
The successful candidate will be engaged in a robust, person-centred training programme where you will learn new skills and be encouraged to explore continuing professional development opportunities.
This role can be physically and mentally challenging, therefore a positive attitude, compassion, resilience, and attention to detail are imperative. Working in a Person Centred way is hugely rewarding and empowers the person we support to achieve and reach their potential in life.
Position: Support Worker
Salary: Up to £19,094
I am a lady looking for a team of Support Workers who can help and assist me to live in my new home and reach my potential in life.
This is a new and exciting time for me, and I need you to be enthusiastic, with a positive outlook on life and have the ability to use proactive strategies effectively to support me to stay safe, build my independence and learn new skills.
I have a good sense of humour, love football, music, cooking and animals and I would like my staff to share similar interests.
I need you to be outgoing and easy to talk to, understanding and non-judgemental so you can support me to manage my needs, develop good routines and build positive, trusting relationships.
What are the rewards?
• Work like balance
• Birthday Leave
• Long Service award
• Wellbeing at work
• Employee discount scheme
• Access to Gray Healthcare’s unique training academy
Who are Gray Healthcare?
Gray Healthcare is the UK's leading specialist provider of individually tailored community-based support. Here at Gray Healthcare we believe that no person should remain in an acute or long stay hospital environment for a day longer than is necessary. We do not discriminate with risk history; we work beyond the label and prioritise the individual and their right to live in the community.
We are a company passionate about delivering truly person-centred support and we are guided by our values in all that we do,
• We are inspiring – we believe in providing individualised support that meets peoples’ needs and enables them to achieve their goals.
• We collaborate – we believe that the best outcomes are achieved when we work together with shared aims.
• We are unique – we provide market leading, high quality and bespoke support that exceeds standards.
• We innovate – we challenge ourselves to be pioneering and find new ways to support people better.
• We are honest & transparent – we base our relationships on trust and openness regardless of how uncomfortable this may be.
Location: North Hykeham, Lincolnshire
Type: Full time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Care Staff, Senior Support Worker, Young People, Voluntary Sector, Residential Care Worker, Community Development, Challenging Behaviour, Senior Social Care Worker, Community Services, Care Assistant, etc.