You will join us as a Support Worker supporting vulnerable adults with a range of disabilities including learning disabilities, autism, enduring mental health issues and physical disabilities to achieve a greater level of independence, opportunity and quality of life in the community.Support Worker Requirements:
About Support 2 Independence:
- If you are dynamic and willing to help people lead fulfilled lives within one of our vibrant services, you could help us to provide a 24/7 service on a rolling rota covering Waking Night shifts 10pm – 8am.
- We provide bespoke learning and development opportunities for each member of staff and prefer you to have NVQ 2 or be willing to train towards achieving it.
- We are looking for people who are passionate about supporting people to lead purposeful lives to a high standard of care and support. Experience preferred but not essential.
- We seek candidates who are committed and motivated to work with people with learning/physical disabilities/mental health issues to inspire people to lead purposeful lives.
- Full driving licence desirable but not essential. If you are motivated, caring, reliable and want to make a difference to people's lives, then we would love to hear from you.
We support adults within the community and are rated as Outstanding by CQC and are also accredited by the National Autistic Society. We have support schemes on the Wirral and in Cheshire West in the Overpool Area and outreach services in the wider community. We want people to be as independent as they can manage, and live positive and meaningful lives as part of the community.Location:
Various Parts of WirralHours:
Full-Time positions availableHoliday:
5 weeks three days (pro-rata)Salary:
£9.90 – £11.60 per hour with a £200 joining bonus
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Healthcare Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Community Support Worker, Disability, Disabilities, Care Staff, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, NFP, Third Sector, etc.
Ref: 133 798