You will join us as a Support Worker supporting vulnerable adults with a range of disabilities including learning disabilities, autism, enduring mental health issues and physical disabilities to achieve a greater level of independence, opportunity and quality of life in the community.
Support Worker Requirements:
About Support 2 Independence:
- Be able to work flexible hours including evenings, nights and weekends
- Be willing to travel to attend training courses
- Preferred experience in providing care, support or domiciliary services to adults
- Preferred experience of working with people with learning/physical disabilities / mental health issues
- Experience of working with and relating to people from a wide variety of backgrounds NVQ 2 or be willing to train towards
- Full driving licence desirable but not essential
- COVID 19 Vaccinations preferable but not mandatory for this position
We support adults within the community and are rated as Outstanding by CQC and are also accredited by the National Autistic Society. We have support schemes on the Wirral and in Cheshire West in the Overpool Area and outreach services in the wider community. We want people to be as independent as they can manage, and live positive and meaningful lives as part of the community.
Location: Wirral CH43 4UY
Hours: Full-Time positions available
Salary: £9.50 – £9.91 per hour
You may have experience of the following: Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Healthcare Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Community Support Worker, Disability, Disabilities, Care Staff, Charity, Charities, Not for Profit, NFP, Third Sector, etc.
Ref: 102 582