Sustainability Data Officer
- Job Reference: 105747
- Date Posted: 5 January 2022
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR, I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
Sustainability Data Officer
An exciting opportunity for a Sustainability Data Officer to join our team and play an influential role in the development of our sustainability agenda and implementation of the supporting framework.
This is a role focused both on our business and wider commercial relationships. It offers an excellent opportunity to have an impact on our company, whilst gaining industry-leading experience and knowledge. You will support the Human Resource Director (HRD) and our sustainability consultancy partners in extracting, collating and analysing data to understand our current position and evolving a framework for the delivery of our vision.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Work with the HRD, consultancy partners and wider business to support the delivery and completion of our ESG materiality assessment
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to facilitate data extraction/gathering
• Develop and refine high quality documentation, utilising appropriate data analysis, to provide management information and influence framework decisions
• Support internal engagement by creating a narrative and associated messages to cascade internally in order to update colleagues
You will need to:
• Be an excellent communicator; both verbal and written
• Be able to establish positive working relationships across all parts of the business
• Have a keen interest in sustainability with the ability to support our ambitions and enhance our efforts
• Have strong analytical and data collection skills
Why work for us
We believe that our people are our greatest asset and the Group’s success is directly related to the effectiveness of our people. We want people to join our team who are as passionate as we are about our six wonderful brands, our products, and our heritage and share the same values.
Together as one team we support each other on our journey to become the leading force in the global homewares sector by growing our six amazing brands.
We are very proud of our Platinum Investors in People accreditation which demonstrates our commitment in leading, supporting and improving our teams. We also encourage, reward and embrace new ideas generated by our talented teams; we believe that everyone can and should have the opportunity to reach their potential with us and make a difference.
About Portmeirion Group:
Portmeirion Group encompasses six high quality brands:
Portmeirion, Spode, Wax Lyrical, Royal Worcester, Pimpernel and Nambé.
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
You may have experience of the following: Data Analyst, Data Analysis, Sustainability Analyst, Sustainability Analysis, Data Officer, Database Officer, Environmental Analyst, Environmental Analysis, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, etc.
Ref: 105 747