Sustainability Specialist - Tech
3 Month Contract
PAYE - £335.20 Per Day
You will join a leading consultancy department of our client, ensuring their customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest cloud technologies they offer. They are developing digital solutions to help their customers to achieve their sustainability goals.
The Sustainability Specialist will work within their offering team to build a portfolio of capabilities to be delivered by our global network of consultants. Your experience and understanding of the needs of enterprise customers in establishing and managing their environmental footprint will support their development of market leading consulting offerings.
- Subject matter expert for their sustainability go to market offerings being managed within our worldwide organization
- Provide deep subject matter expertise in one or more of carbon, water or waste monitoring and management.
- Lead design and deployment of a standardized sustainability consulting offering framework, develop and implement the first phase of solutions within the framework relevant to your area of expertise
- Partner with all applicable sustainability groups within the organisation to ensure best-in-class, accurate and timely solution delivery and communications.
- Be proactive in identifying continuous improvement opportunities and act as a leader to drive initiatives
- Demonstrable experience in collaborating across global operations, internal and external partners and vendors, engineering teams and senior leadership.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree qualification in Science, Engineering or Humanities
- Demonstrable content development skills to produce consultancy grade intellectual property in sustainability topics
- Strong technical and analytical experience in the context of sustainability
- Understanding of global industries such as Energy, manufacturing, and finance
- Knowledge of consulting services business models
- Strong understanding of sustainability models, and an established network of sustainability practitioners and institutions
- Ability to work independently when required, and as part of a team
- Proven ability to work directly with partners and vendors with little supervision
- Proven ability to write white papers and detailed process documentation
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically beyond day-to-day execution
Typical Day in the Role
- Typical task breakdown and rhythm
- Interaction level with team
- Chance for flex hours or remote
- Chance for extension later
To apply please click the APPLY button below and I will be in touch with more details.