Join a growing international organisation as a trainee switchboard operator in their busy contact centre assisting with queries from the general public and external organisations.
This is a perfect opportunity for a graduate or entry level candidate looking to gain experience within a busy public sector organisation.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Taking calls from members of the public and organisations looking for information & guidance
- Transferring calls throughout the UK
- Escalating queries that cannot be resolved by the helpdesk
- Offering guidance on the location of policies
This role requires a high level of security clearance, so candidates need to meet the following requirements
- No history of criminal activity
- Clear credit report, no missed or late payments, defaults or bankruptcy
- Resident within UK for last 5+ years with no time spent abroad longer than 28 days
If you have experience of Customer Services, Hospitality or retail this would be an ideal opportunity.
This is a permanent opportunity, with a starting salary of £19,000 + a £500 benefit option, which can be exchanged for a cash bonus or used for medical insurance, gym membership etc.
This is hybrid working role and return to the office in Newport is expected towards the end of 2021 or early 2022.