- Pressure wash tanks on return from Tank Delivery Dealers and ensure that after use all washer and soap hoses are coiled up and that the machine is stored in full working order. You must make sure that the wash area is free from tanks by the end of work each day to enable mini bulk vehicle washing to take place.
- Prep and Paint tanks as required.
- Hood and label tanks as required
- At the end of each day
- Ensure the tank refurbishment building is clean and tidy.
- Empty paint tins that have no residue in them are to be crushed and placed in the appropriate collection drums.
- Paint trays are to be cleaned daily ready for the following day.
- Ensure that the Refurbishment team changing area is clean and tidy.
Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:00