Manpower work in partnership with gas supplier across the Country and have a solid reputation of providing fantastic job opportunities with room to progress for successful candidates.
Manpower are currently looking to recruit a Tanks Operative for Stoney Stanton , Leicestershire.
* Loading / unloading Lorries & trailers using various equipment, including forklift trucks - Training provided for suitable candidate
* Visual inspection and recording of serial numbers of goods in, and out of the site.
* Warehouse organisation and general housekeeping.
* Some gas tank assembly.
* Dismantling units, segregation and packing of parts to be dispatched for refurbishment.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be competent with the use of hand tools and power washers.
* Have ability to follow work instruction.
* Act with integrity and keep to your word.
* Know your stuff.
* Take ownership of your actions and input.
* Understand and support the need for change.
* Be open and honest.
* Build professional relationships with a variety of people.
* Strive for challenging targets and meet your daily objectives.
* Produce high quality work on time.
* Take action to learn new things.
* Solve problems by finding the root cause.
* Treat everyone with respect.
* Demonstrate company values, consistently and positively.
* Recognise when others need help, and offer it.
For the right candidate training will be provided where necessary.
This role is working outside in all weathers.
Shift: 8 am - 16.30 pm
Pay: £9.42- £9.92
If you feel as though you would be well suited to this position please apply now to avoid disappointment!