I currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Leader within Business Adminsitation to join my Harlow based client.
The Business Services Administration team provide end to end administrative support for our contract portfolio's to assist our business in the delivery of service excellence for reactive, remedial and planned maintenance works. Responsibilities include initial call triage, allocating service jobs to the appropriate skillset based on discipline and contractual priority/response SLA, scheduling appointments with tenants, engineer diary scheduling and day to day management, work status updates to clients and residents, updating client based portals, liaising with 3rd party suppliers and internal customers to ensure calls are attended and resolved within a timely manner.
the idea candidate will have excellent customer service skills, planning and organisational skills and will be a team builder. Able to lead the team, deleate workloads, set and monitor targets and direct the team on a day to day basis.
Key Performance Areas
- Delivery of excellent Customer Service through the development and maintenance of key relationships, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Responsible for optimum allocation of resources on contracts to minimise the cost of each service call / job and minimising down or travel time for Engineers.
- Responsible for the accurate and real time maintenance of relevant database / reports for contracts ensuring no calls are missed, jobs requiring follow up are actioned.
- Responsible for chasing Engineers as required to keep their records up to date and ensuring there is effective communication between the field and office.
- Responsible for daily diary bookings for each Engineer and ensuring accounts are up to date in time for daily reporting.
- Accountable for identifying and ensuring corrective action taken across all contracts when Engineer schedules do not deliver optimum resource efficiency i.e. number of bookings per day and minimising down / travel time.
- Is an experienced point of contact for other Team Leaders and team members being approachable at all times and providing guidance or assistance as required.
- Support other team members during peak periods or to cover absences.
- Work effectively with other admin team to provide an overall excellent service from the whole team.
Adopt a professional telephone manner at all times remaining calm under pressure and dealing with a variety of issues without conflict arising with clients, residents, Engineers or other members of the team.
- A genuine desire to provide a quality service to the team to ensure continuous delivery of successful installations and maintenance.
Responsible for supporting the standards of the organisation - the way in which we conduct our business internally and externally and the ways in which we behave.