Our Team Managers have the operation nailed. They're responsible for driving results through their teams. It's up to them to ensure their people are engaged, well managed and productive. It's fast and ever-changing - are you up for the challenge?
Reporting into the Department Manager, other takes also include:
- Monitoring and driving KPIs and taking action to ensure they are all met on a daily and weekly basis
- Setting performance targets and reviewing progress and creating action plans to improve performance (including reducing of costs and the improvement of standards across all areas)
- Looking for solutions to problems and driving continuous improvement strategies
- Spotting and developing talent in your team through coaching and guidance
- Looking after colleague welfare and improving attendance standards
- Allocating task and holding daily shift briefs
About Cutler Heights Produce:
Our packing facility at Cutler Heights operates around the clock to provide our customers with grapes, tomatoes, peaches, plums, salad and citrus fruit.
Thanks to our team of over 500 colleagues, our first ever produce site now supplies 59 fruit products and 115 million packs of fruit a year. Covering 11 acres, this site is also home to 100 central colleagues. We’ve recently invested £1.8 million in a state-of-the-art packing line for blueberries that includes an optical grader and two Mondini heat sealers.
Why not take a look around one of our Manufacturing sites? Click here.