TAPFIN, ManpowerGroup Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Inc, the world leader in the employment services industry, a $22 billion company offering a range of services for the entire employment cycle including contract, permanent, temporary recruitment, technical and non-technical outsourcing, outplacement, auditing, and consultancy.
TAPFIN are the market leaders in MSP - the specialist outsourcing division of ManpowerGroup.
TAPFIN has identified the need for a Programme Manager to support the operational process and delivery of TAPFIN managed service solutions to a specific client. The Programme Manager will be responsible for supporting the Programme Director and Team to deliver a service driven culture, ensuring SLAs and key objectives are met.
The Programme Manager is responsible for a Team of direct reports who manage the contingent worker workforce, Statement of Work and outsourced requirements. They should work within the employment policies of Manpower Group Solutions; they are also responsible for the recruitment and continuing development of their teams to ensure that they drive high performance and deliver against all MSP objectives, KPI's and SLAs.
- Responsible for team management including performance, development, training, setting and reviewing team objectives, ensure effective knowledge sharing and skills transfer amongst the team
- Line management of Programme Professionals and Support Team Manager
- Responsible for developing an extremely motivated team-working environment by engendering team spirit. Ensure regular 1-2-1s are undertaken, along with Team Meetings to enhance performance.
- Responsible for ensuring individual targets and also team targets are met.
- Responsible for effectively handling conflict, controlling performance and discipline issues effectively and earns the respect of those around you. You will lead the team setting examples in terms of effort, ability, company policy, ethics and behaviour standards.
- Responsible for developing strong internal relationships with Programme Professionals to ensure productive and long-term relationships and exceptional standards of service delivery
- Pro-active resourcing planning with the onsite teams
- Interface with key stakeholders, and facilitate communication channels between recruiting managers and the delivery team
- Update and transfer of all information regarding the contingent workforce
- Development of the clients employment brand I reputation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all reporting and management tools/ reports for internal and external use.
- Able to handle complex situations with the client and effectively negotiate potential issues or areas of conflict, facilitating a 'win-win' situation
- Responsible for supporting appropriate communications internally and feeding back account status and progress to Programme Director
- Attend management, client and project calls to support the success of the Programme.
- Overall responsibility for delivery of the SLAs and KPIs of your Team
- Support Serviceline Remedy (Query Resolution) ensuring it is kept up to date, acting accordingly on results and findings and reducing ticket volumes.
- Responsible for developing strong client relationships across all business areas including HR. procurement, finance and business line managers. External you will support the Programme Director in developing high level partnership relationships with external suppliers, vendors and consultancies
- Support the Programme Director in the strategic vision and development of the MSP programme
- Responsible for identifying continuous improvement
- Support the Programme Director in managing the strategic relationships with all partners including technology providers, recruitment suppliers, consultancies, and vendors, including undertaking Supplier reviews
- Ensure compliance at all stages of the recruitment process
- Responsible for issue management and resolution
- Development and maintenance of reporting
- Support Programme Director on special projects as necessary
- Able to handle complex situations and effectively negotiate potential issues of areas of conflict, facilitating a 'win-win' situation.
Essential Key skills and experience
- Established career within a Managed Service Programme, Staffing Industry, Managed Service Provider
- Strong people management experience with proven team management skills.
- Understanding of recruiting SLA's and KPIs and experience in driving a team to achieve.
- Ability to drive performance in others
- Strong understanding of the temporary worker models and legislation (both AW and SOW)
- Target driven and results focused - with a track record of delivering against objectives
- Experience of managing complex situations through to resolution
- Must be able to liaise and influence at a high level and be positive, decisive, driven and forward thinking
- Ability to manage in changing environments and work in virtual teams
- Able to deliver work on time to a consistently high standard
- Good Project Management and organisational skills
- Ability to analyse data and prepare feedback to present.