If you’re great at resolving issues efficiently, and identifying and correcting trends, if you enjoy supporting or managing Microsoft networks and associated technologies then this might be for you?
You will have a high level of compliance and service delivery to a wide range of clients who have outsourced their IT support.
This includes the monitoring and management of client backups, routers and firewalls, servers, and device endpoints to ensure issues are handled proactively with minimal impact on our clients.
• Delivery of quality proactive managed services across the Content + Cloud client base
• Network Operations Centre - Monitoring of client infrastructure, both On-prem and Cloud based
• Backup Management – Veeam, DPM, ASR
• Firewall Management – FortiGate mostly
• Endpoint Management and Managed AV – Bitdefender, Symantec
• Patch Management – delivery of security patching across all server builds
• Professional and compliant ticket handling of escalated critical issues needing high level attention
• Management of risk and downtime during maintenance windows
• Proactive assessment of events to reduce incident trends
• Involvement and presence in core Virtual Teams
• Daily proactive service checks around toolset, client, and ticket volumes
Required skills and capabilities
• Networking and Firewalls – Cisco, Dell, Fortinet
• Microsoft Servers 2008 – 2019
• Linux Servers – Administering and troubleshooting is beneficial
• Cloud platforms – O365, Azure, AWS, Mimecast (Azure being key requirement)
• RMM and Professional Monitoring toolsets
• Backup solutions – Backup Exec, VEEAM, Ahsay, DPM, ASR
• You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Being able to plan well and be organized in your approach to work independently is vital
• Good understanding of ITIL framework and processes is paramount to working with other teams including Incident/Problem Management
Us + Our Mission
Content+Cloud is a leading UK-based cloud services, digital transformation and managed services provider.
With a strong focus on Microsoft solutions, the business boasts 4 MVP (Most Valuable Professionals), 16 Microsoft Gold Certifications, and we are the most-awarded Microsoft partner in the UK. Not only that but we are one of the world’s top managed service providers, winners of the UK Cyber Security Excellence Awards 2021, and we have a whole host of other awards and accreditations to our name.
You'll find our headquarters based in London, with more offices in Manchester, Cardiff, Milton Keynes and Cape Town, and via our global partners, we have a presence in 13 countries across the world.
We are on a mission to empower ambitious organisations, and their people, to succeed. It’s what we call Living + Breathing Client Success. We look for people who are driven by a desire to go the extra mile for our clients, focusing on the little things that make a big difference.
You’ll be part of a company that continues to grow, and fast, too. This means continuous development and a role that keeps you on your toes – you’ll never be bored.
Our strategy is to continue to deliver significant growth, both organically and through acquisition. How you would like to help us achieve this lies within your hands.
You + Your Application
Hitting that apply button. Your CV isn’t up to date? Not a problem, what you currently have at hand is perfectly fine, anything else can be discussed afterwards.
You can count on us to respond!
For our UK benefits package, please click here.
We value our hybrid workstyle where we work from offices or with our clients at least four days per month. We enjoy the flexibility of working from home but equally those times when we come together and collaborate.
Each team has flexibility around how these are achieved across the month and in which of our C+C offices.
Our UK office locations are here – London (City), Manchester (Swinton), Milton Keynes, Reading, Cardiff and now Sheffield too.
All recruitment and selection for Content+Cloud is guided by the principles of our Employment Equity Plan.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Rotating shift pattern - early and late shifts.
You may also have experience in the following: 2nd Line Support, Helpdesk Analyst, Second Line Support Technician, Systems Administrator, IT Support, Network Engineer, Technical Support, Network Administrator, Server Administration, Systems Analyst, Help Desk, Second Line Support, etc.
Ref 133 622