Technology & Infrastructure Manager
PIB Group has an exciting opportunity for a Technology and Infrastructure Manager to join the business. This is a great time to join the business as we are continuing to grow and move at a fast pace.
A robust line management and personal development of a team of IT Infrastructure Engineers, ensuring high levels of technical support always remain available to the Group.
Ownership as a technical lead and subject matter expert of a defined technology stack, working alongside other technology leads in at least two of the following areas:
- Network Management (WAN/LAN/WiFi)
- Telephony Management (Mobile/Landline/Contact Centre/Unified Comms)
- Managed Print Services
- Security Tooling
- Identity Access Management
- Email, Storage & Domain Management
- Cloud Services Management
You will be responsible for the planning, migration and continuous improvement of each aligned technology stack as part of PIB Group integration programmes of work and/or the wider IT integration programme of work.
- Responsibility for the technical aspects of IT migrations, relocations and integration projects in conjunction with the IT Integration and Cloud Services Manager.
- Ensure the successful delivery of all assigned technical aspects within a project, that the work is performed to a high standard, in accordance with the project plan and project budget and that pro-active engagement and communication is maintained with all key stakeholders.
- Define ongoing performance and technology improvements as the subject matter expert for any aligned technology stacks. Keep up to date with ongoing developments within the technology stack, providing recommendations for improvements both technological and procedural. Develop effective relationships with all relevant 3rd party IT suppliers.
- Identification of key performance indicators, regular reviews of performance against any set KPI’s and regular reporting against agreed service levels.
- Provide 3rd line technical support for service issue escalations from the IT Helpdesk and internal teams, including the creation and updating of user guides, training material and knowledge sharing as required.
- You will need to have a degree l in an IT related subject or equivalent demonstrable experience
- You will need to have experience managing a busy IT support Team
- You will have experience of delivering IT Migration Projects
- Demonstrable SME expertise with one of the Technology Stacks
- You will need to have excellent Technical Support/Incident Management and Problem Solving knowledge
- You will be an excellent communicator, manage a team, be organised, be an independent thinker and be able to prioritise workload
Full Job Description available on request
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.