An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to work within a well established organisation.
This role will be temporary, initially for a three month period.
- Providing effective and accurate information to Faculties (including Associate Lecturers) and colleagues within Academic Services on a range of policies and procedures related to tuition delivery.
- Carrying out essential, time-critical administrative and operational tasks in support of ALs and Faculty staff.
- Contributing to the production, review and update of procedures and related documents for AL Services activities.
- Providing support for the recruitment of ALs.
- Processing AL expense claims and claims arising from other ad-hoc work.
- Supporting TSA to ensure that students are allocated to an appropriate tutor using the NTS system.
- Checking, uploading and monitoring LEM spreadsheets, updating the LEM system as required.
- Assisting in the development and continuous improvement of tuition delivery and AL Services.
- Taking responsibility for continually developing skills and knowledge to maintain and improve personal performance and adapt to evolving business practices and procedures.
Other general duties when required - this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities
Skills and experience
GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above, or equivalent NVQ Level 2/SVQ 2 Customer Service or equivalent experience.
- Relevant experience of working in an office environment.
- Ability to build rapport and communicate clearly, both in spoken and written English.
- Ability to use IT systems with confidence and experience using standard Microsoft applications.
- Ability to undertake high volumes of routine data entry and manipulation tasks.
- Good organisational skills, including ability to cope with heavy workloads and repetitive tasks and to meet deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team and on own initiative.
- A positive approach and commitment to excellent customer service.