HomeLet are looking for a new Tenant Sales and Retention Executive who is customer centric, results orientated and a true people.
To sell insurance directly to customers through outbound calling and inbound calls. Utilising leads from within the HomeLet or Let Alliance business to sell insurance policies and retain business, meeting or potentially exceeding sales targets.
- Be Honest
- Show Empathy
- Always Listen
- Solve Problems
ING our customer is the core of our business.
- To build relationships with our customers and solve problems with our products and services
- Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit
- Outbound call on leads provided from agents and other areas of the business
- To retain or generate additional income for the business at all possible opportunities to help support the growth of our back book – this includes but is not limited to renewing policies and saving business from cancelling.
- Approach each day as a fresh challenge and with an enthusiasm to deliver
- Work using script/call guide
- To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
- To take ownership of keeping up to date with the newest offers available for our customers and the savings that can be made as a HomeLet/Let Alliance customer
- To achieve or exceed target on all quality assessments
- Work closely with all departments to deliver exceptional service
- To give feedback to our Customer Development Team
- Input accurate data into all necessary logs, trackers, and databases to accurately record information and provide adequate MI and audit trails
- To report to Team Leader any problems encountered or to a supervisor in absence of a Team Leader
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements to current working practices as required
- Prepare for monthly performance reviews, annual performance, and development appraisals
- Attend and participate at your team meeting
- To carry out any other tasks as directed by Team Leaders or Manager
- GCSE in English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
- Computer Literate
- Previous customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer Centric
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing Skills Customer Centric
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing Skills
- Results orientated
- A go getter
- Team Player
- Proven sales experience
- Experience of working to targets
- Experience of regulated products, non advised/advised selling and or financial/insurance experience
- Organisational skills
- Presentation skills
- People skills
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.