Trainee Account Handler
PIB Insurance are now recruiting for a Trainee Commercial Account Handler based in either Leeds, Halifax or York. We are looking for an individual who has drive, enthusiasm and is interested in building a career with prospects in the insurance industry. If you are looking for a career opportunity to train to become an Account Handler then this is the role for you! We are the fastest growing insurance company and with this comes many benefits and perks including study support to achieve your CII and further insurance related qualifications.
In this role you are expected to show a commitment to excellent customer service and account development. You will be expected to demonstrate a technical skill set and the desire to acquire new skills. You will also be a team player and be able to maintain excellent client relationships, whilst executing administrative duties in accordance with PIB Insurance policies and procedures.
Responsibilities/ key accountabilities
Key Skills & Experience
- To ensure the completion of day to day administration including processing of new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments, client queries and cancellations in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure that checking of all documentation is completed on a daily basis in accordance with company procedures
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and insurers
- Suggesting and evaluating opportunities for further expansion of the Group account
- To be aware of and act within the limit of your individual underwriting authority
- To Treat Customers Fairly at all times and act in accordance with relevant FCA requirements
- To ensure compliance with processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- An understanding of the Insurance industry and looking for a career opportunity into a Account Handler role
- Excellent client service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook).
- Team Player
- Keen to learn new skills
- Experience not essential as training will be provided.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office then we would love to hear from you!
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 100 904