Campion Insurance is one of the largest insurance brokers in Ireland. We provide our clients with solutions to all their insurance needs ranging from home and motor insurance, to complex commercial business packages. We also provide a full range of health, life, pension, investment and mortgage products.
We have offices located across Ireland. Our dedicated professional employees provide local expertise and service to all our clients.Role - Recruitment /Talent Acquisition Specialist
Located in Dublin, Ireland the HR Team at Campion are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team and partner with HR and the business to grow and develop the Talent Acquisition function. This is an exciting time for Campion and the PIB Group as we continue our rapid growth with the merger and acquisition of more Insurance brokers in Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this role requires an experienced Recruiter ideally from the financial services industry.
This is a growth opportunity for a person that is driven to hire the best talent for a fast-paced, industry leading, insurance broker. Accountability, Respect and Excellence are key criteria that the successful candidate will need to possess and demonstrate be successful in this role.The Role
Knowledge and Skills:
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintaining excellent relationships with all stakeholders
- Proactively source and identify potential candidates .
- Maintain social media sites and develop a presence on professional networking sites and various online job boards.
- Produce and monitor reports, identifying recruitment results and trends and proposing solutions to difficult talent needs.
- Manage recruitment and offer process end to end for assigned roles
- Manage all elements of the recruitment process. Complete recruitment administration activities including scheduling interviews, booking meeting rooms, liaising with interviewers and candidates
- Ensure the hiring process is consistent, from liaising with hiring teams, HR Ops, candidate selection through to final approval of hire
- Contribute to various recruitment related project activities
- Manage the company referral scheme
- Work closely with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers in providing an excellent recruitment service to the business
What we can offer:
- Ability to be flexible, resilient, and prioritise effectively with shifting priorities
- Strong organisational, administrative, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office an advantage.
- Fast- paced, positive and proactive work environment
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Support to further your continued professional development through further professional qualifications.
- Opportunity to expand your current commercial knowledge to become an expert in your chosen field.
- We’ve been in business almost 40 years now and we are very proud of our many achievements during this time including winning the Deloitte’s Best Managed Companies Award for the past 11 years running. We are now part of the PIB Group a dynamic and diversified specialist insurance intermediary. PIB has grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. We are a client centric and service focused intermediary.
At Campion Insurance we are mindful of the key elements which have contributed to our success – our loyal customers and dedicated employees. We encourage and provide our employees with the opportunity to further their education. We believe that training and development is a continuous process and that all employees should be encouraged to further their professional development in areas that will benefit both the company and the individual. We are committed to employing dedicated and driven people from every background and we believe you will find Campion Insurance a rewarding place to work.
Ref: 135 411