PIB risk management is a reputable Construction Training Company that specialises in providing high quality products to our valued customers with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction through a dedicated team.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and results oriented Telephone Sales Executive to join our sales team as a Telephone Sales Executive you will play a vital role in driving sales growth by proactively reaching out to our potential customers via phone calls. Your responsibility will be to effectively communicate the value and the benefits of our products and services. You will build relationships with existing and potential customers and have a keen eye on when to look to close a sales deal. This role requires a persuasive customer focused approach, but this will be second nature to you as you strive to achieve and exceed your sales targets.
You will benefit from an uncapped commission structure where you can typically see OTE of 40k+.
You will also have access to 1 st rate sales training, consultative, nurturing management style and also, on site parking, newly refurbished offices and a clear defined career progression plan.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Listening to the customers' needs to generate repeat sales, part of the follow up process.
- Gathering and documenting customer information and reactions to products to drive our focus.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers' questions on the products.
- Meeting sales quotas.
- Support the training and marketing campaigns that the SD is running.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to give something back' interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass - giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB's carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.