As a Treasury administrator at PIB Group you will be responsible for supporting with the administration of the banking forms for the Treasury function, including mandates, opening and closure of bank accounts and other ad hoc forms as necessary, including liaising with the banks. You will assist with the processing of supplier & expense payments along with credit card and expenses control and liaising with employees on queries.
This is a permanent opportunity based in our Retford office, offering a standard 35 hour working week.
- Complete, get approval and submit the following bank forms, mandates, opening and closure of bank accounts and other ad hoc forms where necessary.
- Produce and load payments onto the range of banks utilised by the PIB Group/and use of the Treasury Management System
- Monitor, process and report the credit card spend for the corporate card users in the Group.
- Support the expense process including production of expense runs, user queries, and validate claims.
- Ad-hoc pieces of work to support the Treasury team.
Skills & Experience:
- A background in Finance especially Accounts Payable.
- A good level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills – formulas and tables.
- The ability to analyse and interpret financial information.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, collaborative and enthusiastic approach to work
- Qualified or studying towards a professional qualification. Ie AAT
- Experience of accounting for Treasury.
- Experience of working in the Group Finance function of a large organisation.
- Knowledge of Treasury Management and Online Company Banking.
- Travelling Staff Expenses Management.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.