: Treasury Analyst
: Head of Group Treasury
: London, Retford or Lincoln based - Hybrid working
This role presents an excellent opportunity to work in a broad treasury analyst role in a growing Company (PIB appeared in the 2020 Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 of Britain's fastest growing companies, as well as the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250 league tables), undergoing treasury and finance transformation, to develop business partnering and analytical skills as well as to work independently with exposure to senior stakeholders.
Reporting to the Head of Group Treasury, you will take a key role in the development and implementation of Group treasury operational procedures, and internal and external reporting across liquidity, credit risk management and M&A project activity.
To be successful, you will be a self-driven, motivated team player with a proven track record of improving and have a very good grasp of how a Treasury function successfully operates.
Other Responsibilities May Include
- Assist with operational cash management/forecasting and optimisation of surpluses across the Group;
- Assist with producing weekly Group cash flow forecasts to Management and development of a long-term capital management model;
- Assist with rolling out the Group’s new Treasury Management System across all business units;
- Assisting in developing and maintaining robust, efficient and transparent operational processes across the business;
- Coordinate with other Treasury, M&A and Finance colleagues to achieve operational excellence;
- Assist the Group Treasury Manager with bank balance updates and monthly payment of debt interest, commitment fees, derivative interest and agent fees;
- Assist with documentation of treasury tasks;
- Assist with KYC;
- To be able to cover all Treasury Dealing activities whenever necessary
- Support Business Units and other stakeholders in treasury related matters;
- Execute treasury, intercompany and other miscellaneous payments;
- Liaise with banks to resolve payment, transactional and operational issues.
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Broad, 'hands on' treasury experience, preferably in insurance or large multinational company;
- ACT of Accounting Qualification;
- Educated to degree standard with good academic record
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint;
- Curiosity – desire to learn, understand and investigate
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB productsWe offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians,
- climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 135 135