We are recruiting for 2 underwriters to join the team at Cobra.
Actively participate in EB Team activity ensuring the production of Renewal & Mid term Amendment quotations in line with Underwriting guides, Service Level Agreements & within business operating standards
Using your experience, you will be responsible for achieving retention targets across a range of insurance products and motivating others to do the same. Ensuring technical compliance and maintaining broker and Insurance partner relationships.
The provision of excellence in service and TCF through adherence to company procedures and regulatory requirements.Key Responsibilities
- To prepare and provide Renewal and MTA quotations to Broker Partners based on personal authority limitations
- Instigate regular dialogue with Broker Partners on allocated renewals to secure renewal instruction and achieve individual & collective targets
- Provide accurate and compliant Renewals and mid-term adjustments in line with pricing levels, risk selection criteria and ensure that income & conversion objectives are achieved
- To oversee all administrative duties required in connection to the above which includes but is not limited to, processing & administering policy documentation, initiating & monitoring surveys, mid-term adjustments, renewal review & negotiation & claims monitoring
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer contact and ensure the delivery of high-quality service, appropriate to needs of Broker or Insurer needs.
- Underwrite business according to current strategy within individual level of delegated authority
- Experience of working within a Regulated FCA environment desirable
- Proven understanding of commercial Existing business underwriting
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of CUA wordings and products
- Good technical knowledge of commercial business, including commercial combined and property classes
- Proven understanding of underwriting guidelines for all transactions (renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.). and ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of market
- You need to be able to work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills both written and verbally, be computer literate, have a positive attitude and be a team player
Full Job Description is available upon request.Further information
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 706