We have an exciting opportunity for a Underwriting Technical Analyst to join us here in our Lincoln office.
The prime responsibilities of the Underwriting Technical Analyst will be to assist the Product Manager in compiling information and data and processing project work required by the Head of Insurance & Underwriting and the wider business. The work will include, but is not limited to, Product Rationalisation, System Development & Product Governance Committee. Offering proactive solutions for problem solving and project development.Responsibilities
Proactively contribute to the ongoing product rationalisation exercise across all Groups products and brands including the development and removal of superfluous products and introduction of new products. Supply, report on and analyse (where appropriate) key product performance indicators to Insurers and the business. Assist in the maintenance of the Pricing structure of all products and produce reports, where applicable, on changes to assumptions that influence pricing. Monitor and report, where appropriate, on suitability and all maintenance aspects of our existing product set, including internal process management and reporting of customer and underwriting data for our Insurer panel. Assisting in the running of the Product Governance Committee. Encourage and increase Underwriting integrity across the business. Supporting the product manager in compiling reports and reporting back to the Head of Insurance & Underwriting and the wider business where required.Candidate
Ideally from an insurance or financial services background Cert CII, progression towards or at the very least a commitment to enrol for these Insurance qualifications. Someone who has strong excel skills, good communication, and has great attention to detail. Can work independently but also as part of a team and take responsibility for there own actions. Putting our customer first you will be great at building up relationships with our customers and adhering to the FCA at all times.As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 831