- Profitably underwrite Real Estate/Property Owners, on a case-by-case basis, bespoke commercial lines risks within Covéa’s underwriting criteria.
- Underwrite within Covéa strategy and authority limits and refer all cases outside of strategy or individual limits.
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with colleagues and national brokers & attend training, review meetings and social events when required.
- Maintain, and endeavour to exceed, agreed service levels to both internal and external customers.
- Maintain an accurate audit trail using Covéa systems, practices and procedures.
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of the commercial lines market, the broking marketplace and legislation and litigation which could affect the writing of business
What would we like to see you?
- The ability to assess and analyse data accurately and effectively
- The ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to demonstrate good relationship management skills
- An awareness of the market and legal/industry developments
- GCSE Mathematics & English C or above (or equivalent academic qualifications)
What's on offer?
36.25 working hours per week
Annual pay review and performance related bonus
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Excellent staff pension scheme