Validation Engineer - Cytiva
12 month contract
£23.08 per hour (£45,000 per annum pro rata)
Be part of something altogether life-changing.
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We are looking for a Validation Engineer to lead our efforts to qualify a wide range of equipment by following the highest quality standards to fulfil Customer Expectations. You will work with a cross-functional team from Global Supply Chain, Product Management, R&D and Quality Assurance responsible to establish in Cardiff a process for manufacturing products also produced at our US Sites. You will be accountable for achieving the Process Yield Goals and DPU targets.
Does this sound like your passion? Then we would love to hear from you.
What the role involves:
- Support qualification and validation of equipment, facilities and utilities associated with manufacturing/R&D and ensure compliance with QMS
- Preparation of Master Validation Plans and Master Validation Plan reports
- Preparation of protocols for commissioning and qualification activities (FAT/SAT, Installation Verification, Functional Testing)
- Conducting post IQ / pre-validation engineering studies and associated reports
- Creating OQ and PPQ protocols and reports
You will have:
- Proven work experience working in a validation role to ISO 9001 standards or equivalent QMS
- A strong Process Engineering background
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in pFMEA,DMAIC,5S, Lean
- A strong documentation skills (work instructions, manufacturing plans etc) with a keen eye for detail
- Experience using Minitab (advantageous)
- A HNC in Science/Engineering discipline as a minimum
If interested, please apply to the vacancy directly or contact Chloe on 0117 284 0266 () for further guidance on your application.