12 month contract
£25.00 to £35.00 p/hour
(Umbrella or PAYE)
My client has a fantastic opportunity to join their busy Cardiff based team. The successful candidate will join a well established life sciences company where you can expand your skills and grow your career.
We are looking for a Validation Engineer to lead our efforts to qualify a wide range of equipment by following the highest quality standards to fulfil Customer Expectations. You will work with a cross-functional team from Global Supply Chain, Product Management, R&D and Quality Assurance responsible to establish in Cardiff a process for manufacturing products also produced at our US Sites. You will be accountable for achieving the Process Yield Goals and DPU targets.
Does this sound like your passion? Then we would love to hear from you.
What the role involves:
- Support qualification and validation of equipment, facilities and utilities associated with manufacturing/R&D and ensure compliance with QMS
- Preparation of Master Validation Plans and Master Validation Plan reports
- Preparation of protocols for commissioning and qualification activities (FAT/SAT, Installation Verification, Functional Testing)
- Conducting post IQ / pre-validation engineering studies and associated reports
- Creating OQ and PPQ protocols and reports
You will have:
- Proven work experience working in a validation role to ISO 9001 standards or equivalent QMS
- A strong Process Engineering background
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in pFMEA,DMAIC,5S, Lean
- A strong documentation skills (work instructions, manufacturing plans etc) with a keen eye for detail
- Experience using Minitab (advantageous)
- A HNC in Science/Engineering discipline as a minimum
If interested, please apply to the vacancy directly or contact Chloe on 0117 284 0266 for further guidance on your application.