Jefferson Wells are keen to speak with vehicle fitters in and around the Huntingdon area to work for a FTSE 250 listed Engineering business on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who has the NVQ 2 in Vehicle mechanical engineering looking to progress their career in a Military environment. Ex-military experience will be an advantage but not essential.
What will I be doing?
- Level 1 & 2 Maintenance on Military vehicles & equipment
- Fluid level checks, oil can lubrication, greasing & minor repair tasks
- Raising documentation in support of maintenance tasks
- Ordering of spare parts & service items.
- Drive, control & operate vehicles (when qualified)
What are we looking for?
- NVQ in Vehicle Mechanical Engineering OR 5+ years experience in mechanical engineering or Military
- Familiar with Military practices & procedures
- Full UK CAT CE driving license
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of driving HGV vehicles n advantage
On offer is career progression in Vehicle Mechanics as well as the chance to do courses/training in Racking. If this sounds like the role for you, then please do not hesitate to apply and one of the team will be in touch.