Warehouse Operatives Alfreton
My client based in Fort Alfreton, Derbyshire is currently recruiting for warehouse operatives to join their team! Could this be you? They are a returns company that deal with any clothing that has been sent back due to faults that have been found and they are now looking for new additions to their team.
You will be joining the team on a ongoing temporary which could lead to a permanent position. You will be reporting to the Shift manager, working shifts in the morning or afternoon, The morning shift is 06:00 - 14:30 Monday - Thursday and 06:00 - 13:00 on a Friday, The afternoon shift is 14:30 - 23:00 Monday - Thursday and 13:00 - 20:00 on a Friday. The main duties are as follows:
- Checking returns for faults
- Adding onto hangers
- Pack and load delivery orders inside the warehouse
- Check delivery items according to delivery sheet
- Assist in unloading items in the warehouse
- Adhere to health and safety rules and regulations
- Communicate effectively within team
- Picking and packing
- Processing returns
- Labelling returns
Salary and benefits
- £8.91 per hour
- Weekly pay
- If taken on permanent you will earn bonus
- Familiarity with using a computer with Microsoft Windows / entering data
- Ability to deal with and remain self-motivated carrying out mundane and routine manual work but able to follow instructions appropriately
- Able to work quickly, having nimble fingers
- Able to handle large, awkward shaped and heavy items/boxes
- Ability to carry out simple numerical tasks
- Proactive & able to work on own initiative i.e shows evidence of being a self starter, needing little supervision in time
- Friendly and outgoing
- Able to work by yourself
- Excellent listening skills
- Shows an eye for detail
- Good general education up to GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience in working in a warehouse/stock control/packing environment
How to apply!
If you think this position is for you, please contact Isaac on 07515 325339 and click the apply button. If you cannot get through to me, please leave me a message my email address is .
I hope to be speaking with you soon!