12 month contract
Chalfont Saint Giles
As a SPO Region Logistics Support you will have to support the SPO-Parts/Tools logistics to the Field and the Return from Field to Warehouse.
The delivery to Field is essential to enable world class service-Delivery. The Part Return logistics is a key component to ensure parts availability so experince in Logisitcs would be crucial.
Apart form operational execution it is of high importance to keep internal/external customers well informed on status (delays and recovery) of deliveries.
The main activities you will have to perform:
- Dispatch the transport of Part and Tools in accordance to given framework (approved carriers and shipping methods)
- Follow up on transport to ensure carriers stick to committed SLA
- Keep service delivery informed in case carriers violate SLA
- Support carriers/brokers in custom clearance processes (provide missing documents etc.
- Follow up with brokers to ensure committed SLA for clearance is respected
- Coordinate with the warehouse operations to prioritise critical shipments and ensure outbound in timely manner
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Field-Service Parts Logistics
- Native English Speaking
- "Customer first" attitude
- Proven sense of urgency - good communication skills
- Familiar with MS Office (Word/Outlook/Teams and Excel)
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV