We currently have an exciting warehouse opportunity for our Client based in Filton!
This is a temporary to permanent warehouse role for the right person.
Monday to Friday 10 am -17:30 pm, £9.10 per hour.
The role will include, But not limited to
- To control the warehouse including receipt and checking of products, issue, and dispatch of products, product storage, and stock rotation
- Operate to company procedures and guidelines, and ensure that performance standards are met
- Receive, check and locate products in compliance to procedures and instructions
- Pick and pack products
- Dispatch goods manually and/or via carriers tracking systems
- Adhere to work instructions
- Maintain a high standard of house keeping
- Complete the daily mechanical handling checklist (where appropriate)
- Ensure that working practices conform to Health and Safety Standards
Our Ideal Candidate will;
- Have previous warehouse experience (not essential but desired)
- working on multiple shift patterns.
- Strong communication skills
- Basic Excel/ MS word and Outlook Skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
If this role interests you please apply below or call Henry on 0117 2840515!