Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Northampton (transportation provided from Luton)
Pay Rate: £11.40 per hour days, £13.70 per hour nights
Hours: Various shift patterns including Day shifts (06:00-14:00), Afternoon shifts (14:00 - 22:00) and Night Shifts (22:00 - 06:00)
Full time and part time
Would you like to earn a bit extra in time for Christmas this year, working shifts that fit in with your other commitments? Then Manpower as a Warehouse Operative and help us get the festive season sorted.
There are some great benefits on offer, including:
- 28 days annual leave
- Free parking
- On-site canteen
- Access to Manpower Rewards (Discounts on adventure days)
- Access to MyPath upskilling programme
You'll working as part of a friendly team too, where your duties will include:
- Loading and unloading packages from company vehicles
- Scanning, sorting and labelling items
- Reporting any issues that arise - e.g., damaged packages or prohibited items
It's physically demanding work that involves a lot of walking and lifting, while maintaining an excellent standard of service to our customers is a key priority. In return, we'll make sure you're fully equipped to undertake the role by providing training as part of your induction.
To succeed, you'll need to have:
- Great attention to detail
- Ideally, some experience of working in a warehouse environment
Whether you want to work, days, afternoon or nights, apply today - take the first step towards earning some extra cash for Christmas. Apply now!