Work from Home Customer Service Advisor (Resolution Specialist)
- Job Reference: 102264
- Date Posted: 25 August 2021
- Recruiter: Easy Web Recruitment
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £18,970 to £21,400
- Sector: Customer Service
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
We are seeking experienced complaints resolution specialists/complaints handlers to work from home.
You will have worked in any of the areas below:
• BPO (Business Process Outsourcing)
• Financial services
You will train and work from the comfort of your own home!
We will provide the computer and kit to get you started, you will also need to check that you have the below to be able to work from home:
• High speed internet. Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to check this, we can talk you through it as part of your application process. If you’re curious, your speed needs to be download speed 3.0 MB; upload speed 1.0 MB or above.
• You’ll also need to be able to connect to WIFI to access our systems.
• A smartphone on a UK network
• Minimum 1 years experience resolving customer complaints within a fast paced inbound or outbound Energy, BPO, Financial services or utilities call centre.
• Experience using multiple IT and telephony systems in an energy environment to service customer needs and analyse account and billing information e.g. systems such as Junifer, Kraken, SAP.
Experience across 2 or more of these areas:
• Debt collection.
• Securing payment methods and payment plans for accounts in early arrears.
• Billing queries (taking meter readings and explaining new bills to customers and how these have been produced).
• Successfully addressing customer energy consumption concerns, explaining consumption and energy efficiency measures that can be taken to lower bill.
• Discussing customer vulnerability, priority services register and providing appropriate solutions/sign posting.
• resolving at first contact complaints relating to billing errors, failed metering appointments etc,
• Gaining customer agreement for Smart meter installation and working to targets associated with this.
• Sales through service for added value aspects e.g. converting single fuel customers for dual fuel and promoted additional services such as boiler cover.
• Experience resolving complex energy complaints through ongoing verbal engagement with customers.
• Experience managing the full energy complaints process from day 2 to deadlock position.
• Experience independently managing their own allocation of complaints and prioritising workloads, maintaining customer contact to deliver consistent complaints resolution targets.
• Experience of working in a complaints handling environment where quality is measured through how low their re-open rate and external referral to Ombudsman percentages are as part of their performance targets.
• A confident verbal communicator, can adapt approach to meet different customer needs
• Resilient, pragmatic and enjoy an environment of high expectation, high reward and being challenged!
• Motivated either by achieving targets/bonus or by delivering great experiences and being rewarded via recognition/feedback.
• Someone who thrives in a WFH environment, confident to reach out when needed for support and build relationships with team mates remotely.
• Someone who flourishes taking ownership and has a passion for decision making and problem solving.
• Excellent verbal influencing and negotiation skills that support resolution of complaints.
• Solutions focussed mind-set - see complaints handling as an positive opportunity to improve the relationship with customers.
About Sigma, part of the Digicall Group:
Our business revolves around Business Process Outsourcing – we help run business’s more effectively and efficiently by taking responsibility for various processes.
At Sigma, we believe in serving people and changing lives. Through a diverse and inclusive service offering and partner network, we believe that whatever your need, we have a solution for you. Our business is to be there for your business when it matters most.
Sigma is part of the Digicall Group which is a preferred service partner providing a range services in diverse segments such as contact centre management, insurance claims administration, claims assessment and adjudication, supply chain management and tailor-made bespoke solutions which meet customer demands in a responsible, cost-effective and sustainable way.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Sigma Financial Group is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We have a range of inclusive employment policies, employee engagement forums, an employee continuous improvement project, wellbeing facilities, mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme to support all our people irrespective of background.
We are proud to be a disability confident committed employer and a member of the mental health charter.
Location: Work from home nationwide
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week
Salary: £18,970 moving to £19,390 plus bonus OTE £21,400
You may have experience of the following: Customer Relations Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Complaints Resolution, Client Services, Contact Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Call Centre Operative, Complaints Handler, etc.
Ref: 102 264